- M-Cam is a camera control app for the CAEN Lecture Capture Service.
- It includes gesture controls, position presets, and touch-based camera directions.
- Easy to install and set up, download to an iPad or iPhone and immediately start recording.
M-Cam is a camera control app for use with the CAEN Lecture Capture Service, available in many rooms on the University of Michigan campus. Featuring gesture controls, picture-based position presets and easy setup, M-Cam allows you to create high-quality recordings. Simply download to an iPad or iPhone and start recording.
- Universal support: Available for all iPads, iPod Touch 4 or higher, and iPhone 4 or higher.
- Gesture controls: Intuitively pan and zoom the camera, or use the joystick and directional buttons for precise control.
- Picture-based position presets: Save common camera positions and easily redirect the camera.
- Easy setup: Log in, select your camera, and get immediate access over WiFi.