- Below you will find a calendar of upcoming planned outages that affect CAEN services, including upgrades and maintenance.
- A list of past outage postings, including a description of the services affected, is also provided below.
- Notifications of CAEN service down-times are regularly posted to our UMcaenstatus Twitter feed.
- Postings about all campus-wide service outages are also available on the ITS Service Status page.
- Start: Tuesday, October 16, 9:00 a.m.
- End: Tuesday, October 16, 3:00 p.m.
The CAEN computer lab located in FXB B085 will be closed on Tuesday, October 16 from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. for maintenance.
On Tuesday, October 2 from 6:00 to 6:30 a.m., ITS will be performing maintenance on the network hardware that supports the Bonisteel Interdisciplinary Research Building (BIRB). During this time, there may be a brief outage for all wired and wireless networks in the building, lasting 10-15 minutes. Further information can be found on the ITS Service Status page.
Teamcenter’s database has been down since 2:45PM on Saturday, September 22. CAEN Staff are currently working to get the service restored. There is currently no estimated time to bring it back online.
- Start: Saturday, October 13, 11:00 p.m.
- End: Sunday, October 14, 3:00 a.m.
From Saturday, October 13 at 11:00 p.m. until Sunday, October 14 at 3:00 a.m., ITS will be performing maintenance on the AFS file servers. During this time, there will be brief interruptions of AFS connectivity that may affect login access to CAEN Linux systems. Further information on this maintenance is available on the ITS Service Status page.
- Start: Saturday, October 13, 10:30 p.m.
- End: Sunday, October 14, 7:00 a.m.
On Saturday, October 13 starting at 10:30 p.m. until Sunday, October 14 at 7:00 a.m., ITS will be performing maintenance on the servers that support the Windows Remote Desktop Service. During this time, students may not be able to connect using the VMware Horizon View Client, and existing sessions will be terminated.
For more information about this maintenance, refer to the ITS Service Status page.