> CAEN Service Status
- Below you will find a calendar of outages that affect CAEN services, including planned upgrades and maintenance.
- Notifications of CAEN service downtimes are also posted to the UMcaenstatus Twitter feed.
- Postings about University campus-wide service outages are also available on the ITS Service Status page.
- Resolved: North Campus Research Complex Electrical Outage – Tuesday, May 9
- Resolved: EECS 2420 Computer Lab Maintenance – Tuesday, May 2
- Beyster 1695 Computer Lab Closed for Renovations – Monday, May 1
- Resolved: Network Fiber Unscheduled Outage – Saturday, April 22
- Resolved: Electrical outage on North Campus – Wednesday, April 19
- Resolved: Lay Auto Lab Network Maintenance – Thursday, April 6
- Resolved: Lay Auto Lab Network Maintenance – Tuesday, March 21
- Resolved: Campus Internet Speed Degradation – Thursday, March 2
- Resolved: Rolling Power Outages for Northwood – Monday, February 27
- Resolved: Lay Automotive Lab Emergency Power Outage – Tuesday, February 28