- Start: Monday, July 12 at 8:00 a.m.
- End: Friday, July 16 at 3:00 p.m.
Starting Saturday, Monday, July 12 at 8:00 a.m. until Friday, July 16 at 3:00 p.m., CAEN staff will be working with Siemens to upgrade the software for Teamcenter. During this time, Teamcenter may not be available. Students are encouraged to save Continue Reading »
- Start: Sunday, July 18, 6:00 a.m.
- End: Sunday, July 18, 1:00 p.m.
On Sunday, July 18 from 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., the first floor, west entrance to the Walter E. Lay Automotive Engineering Lab will be closed while U-M Facilities Operations removes asbestos insulation in preparation for repair of the hot water system.
- Start: Saturday, July 10 at 10:00 p.m
- End: Sunday, July 11 at 3:00 a.m.
Starting Saturday, July 10 at 10:00 p.m. until Sunday, July 11 at 3:00 a.m., ITS will be adding a backup NVIDIA License server for high availability to provide MiDesktop GPU users continued access to GPU features if the primary license server Continue Reading »
- Start: Thursday, June 24, 6:28 a.m.
- End: Thursday, June 24, 8:10 a.m.
On Thursday, June 24 around 6:28 a.m., we received a report of network connectivity problems on the 3rd floor of the EECS building.
Further information can be found on the ITS Service Status page.
- Start: Wednesday, July 21, 5:00 a.m.
- End: Wednesday, July 21, 8:30 a.m.
On Wednesday, July 21 between 5:00 and 8:30 a.m., maintenance has been scheduled for servers that support the CAEN Lab Software Environment (CLSE). This maintenance is intended to apply recent operating system and software application updates, and install patches for software vulnerabilities. Continue Reading »
- Start: Tuesday, June 15, 11:45 a.m.
- End: Tuesday, June 15, 1:15 p.m.
On Tuesday, June 15 around 11:45 a.m., we started receiving reports of network connectivity problems on North Campus, as well as other U-M campus locations. CAEN staff are investigating.
Update 12:00 p.m.: ITS has confirmed the outage, and is investigating.
Update 1:15 Continue Reading »
- Start: Friday, June 18, 7:00 a.m.
- End: Friday, June 18, 3:30 p.m.
On Friday, June 18 between 7:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., ITS will be performing electrical maintenance in the Lurie Engineering Center. During the maintenance window, network connectivity will be unavailable. Further information on this outage is available on the ITS Service Status page
- Start: Wednesday, June 9, 9:00 a.m.
- End: Wednesday, June 9, 10:00 a.m.
On Wednesday, June 9 from 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m., CAEN will be switching to a new Help Desk ticketing system managed by U-M TeamDynamix. During this time, no email will be lost, but existing customers may notice a different format of Continue Reading »
- Start: Tuesday, June 8, 9:00 a.m.
- End: Tuesday, June 8, 11:00 a.m.
Starting Tuesday, June 8 at 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m., maintenance will be performed on the CAEN knowledge base. During this time, links to the knowledge base may be unavailable.
- Start: Tuesday, May 25, 11:00 p.m.
- End: Wednesday, May 26, 2:00 a.m.
Starting Tuesday, May 25 at 11:00 p.m. until Wednesday, May 26 at 2:00 a.m., ITS will be performing maintenance on the campus Wi-Fi networks (MWireless/eduroam/MGuest/MSetup). Further information on this outage is available on the ITS Service Status page.