U-M offers a custom platform of generative artificial intelligence (GenAI) services to all U-M students, faculty, and staff. It has three tiers of AI services, each with differing levels of use.
There are several GenAI resources and support options available to the U-M community, including virtual “office hours” in which you can engage with other users.
- GenAI Website – features detailed information about GenAI at the University of Michigan, as well a listing of events and audience-based resources, guidance, and training opportunities.
- ITS AI Services – outlines the AI platform and custom services available to the U-M community, and provides other AI resources and support for users.
- ITS AI Virtual Office Hours – recurring Zoom events are available to faculty, students, and staff interested in learning more about generative AI services, and how to apply them to help with your coursework, emails, presentations, daily life, or simply to hear how others are using them.
- AI Community of Practice (AI-CoP) – common interest group open to anyone within the U-M community, and focuses on all things related to artificial intelligence. The goal of AI-CoP is to collaborate, share knowledge, and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in AI. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting to learn about this exciting field, you are welcome to join.
- GenAI Events at U-M – Check out upcoming events (both in-person and virtual options) surrounding the topic of GenAI at U-M.
AI Maizey Grant – This initiative aims to help support faculty and staff with their implementation of Maizey or ToolKit in their courses. Learn more about the AI Maizey Grant, and how to apply for this award.
Have questions about how to use AI? Contact email@example.com and a consultant will reach out to you.