The central IT provider for Michigan Engineering
- View Your Course Lecture Recordings
- Access CAEN Lab Computers from Home
- Find an On-campus CAEN Computer
- See More Resources for Students
- Request a Lecture Recording Site for Your Course
- Recommended Tools for Teaching
- Research Computing at Michigan Engineering
- See More Resources for Faculty
- Professional Development Activity Tracking Now Available
The PDAT system is available to all Michigan Engineering faculty and staff. Individuals can log into PDAT and see the activities they have completed or attended. Learn more…
Watch for Suspicious Emails!
- Eligibility for Microsoft Windows on personal computers – January 30, 2023
- Winter 2023 Instructional Technology Workshops – January 18, 2022
- Grapescope Tool Assists Instructors with Grading Exams and Assignments – November 4, 2022
- Professional Development Activity Tracking Now Available – October 12, 2022
- Unique resources available at the Duderstadt Center – August 30, 2022
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Phone & Walk-up Help
Duderstadt Center 2nd Floor (map)
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Duderstadt Center Suite 2161
2281 Bonisteel Boulevard
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2094