The central IT provider for Michigan Engineering
- View Your Course Lecture Recordings
- Access CAEN Lab Computers from Home
- Find an On-campus CAEN Computer
- See More Resources for Students
- Lecture Rewind service now available
Lecture Rewind is a new assistive technology feature developed by CAEN that allows students enrolled in a course to view slide and whiteboard content on their personal devices during class. Learn more…
- Request a Lecture Recording Site for Your Course
- Recommended Tools for Teaching
- Research Computing at Michigan Engineering
- See More Resources for Faculty
- Interested in AI? Check out the AI Community of Practice (AI-CoP)
This newly launched common interest group is open to anyone within the U-M community, and focuses on all things related to artificial intelligence. Learn more…
- Professional Development Activity Tracking service now available
The PDAT system is available to all Michigan Engineering faculty and staff. Individuals can log into PDAT and see the activities they have completed or attended. Learn more…
Watch for Suspicious Emails!
There has been an increase in phishing attempts (malicious emails or websites used to steal personal information) against Michigan Engineering faculty, staff, and students. Review the U-M Safe Computing tips to learn how to spot suspicious emails, how to report phishing attempts, and what to do if you get caught.
- Interested in AI? Check out the AI Community of Practice (AI-CoP) – May 22, 2023
- Popular applications to be upgraded in CAEN computer labs for Fall 2023 – April 20, 2023
- Engineering Education Innovation Days – March 22, 2023
- Phishing & suspicious email on the rise – February 1, 2023
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Phone & Walk-up Help
Duderstadt Center 2nd Floor (map)
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Duderstadt Center Suite 2161
2281 Bonisteel Boulevard
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2094