- Below you will find a calendar of upcoming outages that affect CAEN services, including planned upgrades and maintenance.
- A list of all past and present outage postings, including a description of the services affected, is also provided below.
- Notifications of CAEN service down-times are regularly posted to our UMcaenstatus Twitter feed.
- Postings about current and upcoming U-M campus-wide service outages are available at the ITS Service Status page.
Due to a water main break, the Shapiro Library (including the CAEN computer lab) has been closed. The building is expected to reopen at 6:00 p.m.
On Thursday, November 16 from 5:00 to 7:00 a.m., MWireless will be temporarily unavailable for North Campus buildings as ITS performs maintenance. Further information can be found on the ITS Service Status page.
On Friday, November 10 from 4:00 to 8:00 a.m., electrical work will be performed in the Duderstadt Center. This work will cause periodic electrical interruptions to the network on the West side of the building, including:
- Public computing areas, training rooms, CFE & ArtsEngine offices on the 3rd floor
- AAEL, CAEN, Millennium Project, and Admin offices on the 2nd floor
- Conference rooms on the 1st floor
- Public computing areas in the basement
Students are directed to use computers on the east side of the building while this work is being performed.
The CAEN computer lab located in FXB B085 will be closed on Sunday, November 5 from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. for maintenance.
On Saturday, November 4 between 7:00 and 11:00 a.m., network outages will occur on the North and East side of the Duderstadt Center while power is moved to the new uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system.