- Start: Saturday, October 19, 11:00 p.m.
- End: Monday, October 21, 8:30 a.m.
After maintenance on the U-M AFS file servers that provide the home directories on CAEN Linux computers and remote login/VNC servers, users may have had trouble logging in. All of the servers have been rebooted to address this problem.
On Thursday, October 17 between 4:00 and 6:00 a.m., there will be an emergency power outage that may affect the following buildings:
- Duderstadt Canter
- Lay Auto
- Rad Sci 1&2
Refer to the ITS Service Status page for further updates.
- Start: Friday, September 20, 11:00 p.m.
- End: Saturday, September 21, 3:00 a.m.
From Friday, September 20 at 11:00 p.m. until Saturday, September 21 at 3:00 a.m., maintenance has been scheduled for the servers that support printing on campus. Further information and updates about this outage can be found on the ITS Service Status page.
- Start: Tuesday, September 24, 6:00 a.m.
- End: Tuesday, September 24, 2:00 p.m.
On Tuesday, September 24 between 6:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., maintenance has been scheduled for the electrical substation that supports the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) building, which will result in a total power outage. During this maintenance, Wi-Fi, wired network connections, network phones, printers, etc. will be unavailable. Further information and updates about this outage can be found on the ITS Service Status page.
- Start: Thursday, October 10, 5:00 a.m.
- End: Thursday, October 10, 8:30 a.m.
On Thursday, October 10 between 5:00 and 8:30 a.m., maintenance has been scheduled for servers that support the CAEN Lab Software Environment (CLSE). This maintenance is intended to apply recent operating system and software application updates, and install patches for software vulnerabilities.
The following CLSE services may experience an outage during the above maintenance timeframe:
- Windows computers, including those accessed via the Windows Remote Desktop Service
- Linux computers, including the Linux Login Service (accessed as login.engin.umich.edu, login-course.engin.umich.edu, and oncampus-course.engin.umich.edu), also known as the “VNC” servers
- Teamcenter product lifecycle management (PLM) services
- Start: Thursday, September 5, 12:30 p.m.
- End: Thursday, September 5, 12:40 p.m.
On Thursday, September 5 12:30 p.m. there were a few brief losses of power across most Ann Arbor campus buildings. The loss of power was due to an unknown issue at this time. Further updates can be found on the ITS Service Status page.
- Start: Thursday, August 22, 8:30 a.m.
- End: Thursday, August 22, 12:00 p.m.
On Thursday, August 22 from 8:30 a.m. until 12:00 p.m., the computer lab located in Cooley 1934 will be closed for maintenance.
- Start: Saturday, August 24, 11:00 p.m.
- End: Sunday, August 25, 1:00 a.m.
From Saturday, August 24 at 11:00 p.m. until Sunday, August 25 at 1:00 a.m., ITS will be performing maintenance on the campus AFS servers. During this time, Linux computers running the CAEN Lab Software Environment (CLSE), including the remote access Linux Login Service, may be unavailable. Further information on this maintenance can be found on the ITS Service Status page.
- Start: Tuesday, August 20, 8:30 a.m.
- End: Wednesday, August 21, 5:00 p.m.
From Tuesday, August 20 at 7:30 a.m. until Wednesday, August 21 at 5:00 p.m., the computer lab located in LBME 1310 will be closed for maintenance.
- Start: Tuesday, August 20, 10:00 p.m.
- End: Wednesday, August 21, 4:00 a.m.
From Tuesday, August 20 at 10:00 p.m. until Wednesday, August 21 at 4:00 a.m., maintenance will be performed on the server that supports CAEN’s WordPress web publishing service. Websites using the service may be unavailable during this time.