Here you will find links to information on some of the most popular tools and services used by College of Engineering instructors in their teaching. Some of the tools listed below are not officially licensed or supported by the University, but they have come highly recommended by faculty we work with across the College. CAEN consultants are available to assist faculty with finding the best tool for their instructional needs, and if necessary, available purchasing options. Additional instructional tools will be listed on this page as information becomes available.
If you use a tool in your course that you believe would be beneficial to other College of Engineering instructors, please let us know.
Online Teaching Services & Software
- Camtasia – Screen Recording
- Canvas – Learning Management System
- CATME – Peer Evaluations
- Echo360 – Stream & Record Lectures
- Gradescope – Online Assignment Grading
- Kaltura Capture – Webcam & Screen Recording
- M-Cam – Mobile App for CAEN Lecture Capture
- Perusall – Collaborative Peer Annotation