- Start: Thursday, May 16, 5:00 a.m.
- End: Thursday, May 16, 8:30 a.m.
On Thursday, May 16 between 5:00 and 8:30 a.m., maintenance has been scheduled for servers that support the CAEN Lab Software Environment (CLSE). This maintenance is intended to apply recent operating system and software application updates, and install patches for software vulnerabilities.
The following CLSE services may experience an outage during the above maintenance timeframe:
- Windows computers, including those accessed via the Windows Remote Desktop Service.
- Linux computers, including the Linux Login Service (accessed as login.engin.umich.edu, login-course.engin.umich.edu, and oncampus-course.engin.umich.edu), also known as the “VNC” servers.
- Teamcenter product lifecycle management (PLM) services.