- A few CAEN computer labs and the Duderstadt Center provide collaborative stations, offering a spacious workspace situated around a computer with a large LED display, and connections for personal devices.
- These stations may be reserved by students for limited blocks of time for group activities, such as course assignments, capstone projects, and student team development.
- Some policies and regulations apply to all collaborative station reservation requests.
Stations Available for Reservation
|Lab||Number of Collaborative Stations|
|Duderstadt Center 2nd Floor Southwest (Vizhub stations)||13|
|G.G. Brown 2570||4|
How to make a Reservation
To make a reservation, visit the U-M Study Spaces website. You must log in using your U-M uniqname and UMICH password. Select the building/room and station you would like to reserve, and then select a time-slot.
For further detailed instructions on using U-M Study Spaces to reserve a station, refer to our Reserving an Individual Computer page.
- Only designated collaborative stations in CAEN computer labs may be reserved for group use.
- Only one station may be reserved by a single group at one time.
- Reservations in CAEN computer labs are available between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Reservations for the Duderstadt Center vizhub stations are available between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 midnight, seven days per week.
- The minimum reservation duration is one hour.
- The maximum consecutive reservation duration for stations in CAEN computer labs is two hours.
- The maximum consecutive reservation duration for stations in the Duderstadt Center is four hours.
- Unreserved stations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations are available only for the next two calendar weeks.