- A number of CAEN computer labs and the Duderstadt Center provide collaborative stations, offering a spacious workspace situated around a computer with a large LED display, and connections for personal devices.
- Many of these stations may be reserved by students for limited blocks of time for group activities, such as course assignments, capstone projects, and student team development.
- Policies and restrictions apply to all collaborative station reservation requests.
Stations Available for Reservation
Note: The links below are for reserving an individual collaborative station, and not the entire room or location.
|Location||Number of Collaborative Stations|
|Duderstadt Center 2nd Floor Southwest (Vizhub stations)||13|
|Duderstadt Center 3rd Floor Southwest||3|
|Duderstadt Center 3rd Floor West Alcove||5|
How to make a Reservation
To make a reservation, click the link above for your desired location. You can also visit the U-M Study Spaces website to search all available campus locations and categories of spaces. You must log in using your U-M uniqname and UMICH password. Once you have selected the location you would like to use, select an available station and time slot.
Further help can be found on the How to Reserve Study Space page.
- Only the designated collaborative stations in CAEN computer labs may be reserved for group use.
- Only one station may be reserved by a single group at one time.
- Reservations in CAEN computer labs are generally available between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, with a maximum two-hour block.
- Reservations for the Duderstadt Center Vizhub stations are available when the building is open, with a maximum four-hour block.
- Unreserved stations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.