CAEN supports instructional technology in a number of Michigan Engineering classrooms, listed below. For information on reserving a classroom, consult the Engineering Registrar’s Office Scheduling page. For information on what is available in these classrooms visit College of Engineering Classroom Types & Equipment.
- Learn more about what is available in these rooms, as well as what the unique features are listed above by visiting our College of Engineering Room Types and Equipment page.
- When presenting, setting your laptop or tablet to the native resolution of the HD displays (1920 x 1200) will give the sharpest image, but other resolutions will work. Available connections include HDMI, VGA, and Apple AirPlay.
- Each room has a Crestron display panel that includes a “Report Problem” button. By pressing this button it will indicate to on-call support that there is a problem related to the standard operation of the classroom equipment. Staff are available to assist you Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Non-urgent requests related to classroom equipment can be emailed to email@example.com.
- We are not able to accommodate additional specially requested equipment, features or functionality in these spaces. This includes requests such as having additional microphones available.
- CAEN consultants are available to assist you in finding alternatives or workaround when existing standard classroom feature sets cannot accommodate pedagogical technical needs.