- M-Cam is a camera control app for use with the CAEN Lecture Recording Service.
- It includes gesture controls, position presets, and touch-based camera directions.
- Tap below to easily install it on any iOS or Android device:
Note for iOS: Some users may see an Untrusted Developer error while installing the app.
M-Cam is a camera control mobile app for use with the CAEN Lecture Recording Service, available in many U-M classrooms on campus. Featuring gesture controls, position presets and easy setup, M-Cam allows you to create high-quality recordings over Wi-Fi. Download to any iOS or Android device to begin recording.
- Simple startup – Log in, select a recorder, and begin recording.
- Gesture controls – Pan the camera, or use the joystick and zoom buttons for precise control.
- Position presets – Save common camera positions to easily redirect the camera.
- Persistent login – U-M Weblogin is required only once per device.