An equipment checkout service is available to College of Engineering students, faculty, and staff. This service is administered by CAEN, and checkout is performed by the Library Reserves/Information Desk on the second floor of the Duderstadt Center.
Listed below is the equipment currently available for checkout:
- Chromebooks (ask for a “CAEN Chromebook”)
(More Coming Soon!)
Checkout Information and Policies
- Checkout of all equipment can be made for a period no longer than one week.
- Use or renewal of a checkout is subject to equipment demand and availability.
- While equipment such as Chromebooks will be factory reset and wiped of all data once returned, CAEN strongly recommends users perform this themselves to ensure the safety of any sensitive data.
- Equipment returned damaged may result in a repair or replacement fee assessed to the user.
- Fees for the late return of equipment may be assessed at a rate to be determined.